A different but easy read on limiting beliefs to money and wealth. Do you truly believe you ‘deserve’ to have wealth or does it make you feel guilty?
Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself but poverty itself is romanticized only by fools.” – J. K. Rowling, Author of The Harry Potter books.
Do you want to make more money? Would you like to get rich? Do you want to create wealth and abundance in your life?
If you ask Google these money questions, you will get a bajillion hits (Okay, let me be exact, 2.3 Trillion Hits!).
No shortage of websites waiting to take your hard-earned money to show you how to make more money. In fact, “Make more money” is one of top searched terms by all humanity online, because like it or not, money brings security, comfort, and ease and ability to live a sweet life.
We can argue the happiness part but you can’t argue the other stuff.
So why do you suppose you are not making more money right now in your life?
This question used to boggle my mind early in my corporate career when I struggled with making more money at my corporate job … until the day that I had my paradigm shift.
And the shift is this: You cannot make more money – or attract wealth and abundance into your life – if you suffer from this one little syndrome:
You don’t believe you deserve it.
That’s right. You don’t make more money because you don’t believe you deserve it. All this money, that is.
You may say you do. You may swear you do. But until you have separated your true self from your ego self, you will fail.
This “I don’t deserve it”, or “I’m not worthy of it” premise about money is the foundation of self-limiting beliefs that keeps you hostage to your financial situation, and it’s not the only one. I have coached several clients through these self-limiting beliefs, and you know the most shocking part? They don’t have the awareness to recognize how their thoughts ruin their finances and destroy their chances of making a lot of money.
Here are some other self-limiting beliefs that prevent you from making your own millions right now:
- You don’t want to – you’re perfectly happy with your state of finances.
- You don’t think you deserve it even though you’d never admit this.
- You don’t think it’s possible given your life’s situation.
- You think rich is evil and poverty is noble.
- You think money will make you do bad things.
- You believe you will lose your friends who also believe # 1,2, 3 above.
- You feel torn, guilty and conflicted about your desire to be wealthy and prosperous.
- You blame your parents for not having enough money and not teaching you better.
- You believe riches are bestowed upon a lucky few.
- You think you will be unhappy because money isn’t supposed to buy happiness.
- You think the only way to be wealthy is if you married into wealth or came of wealth.
- You have none of these self-limiting beliefs, you just have no idea how to make more money yet you won’t seek expert advice.
You are worthy of having more money. You are allowed to enjoy financial abundance.
25 Money Affirmations to Attract Wealth and Abundance
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I use money to better my life and the lives of others.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- My finances improve beyond my dreams.
- Money is the root of joy and comfort.
- Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony.
- Money and love can be friends.
- Money is my servant.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- I am able to handle large sums of money.
- I am at peace with having a lot of money.
- I can handle massive success with grace.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- Money creates positive impact in my life.
Read more http://www.prolificliving.com/money-affirmations/
Important: This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. It does not constitute formal advice. Consider the appropriateness of the information in regards to your circumstances.