Dear High Performing Property Professional,
Just arriving in your position, is tough. Back breaking tough.
And still, you’re focused on the next sale or listing or getting more from a transaction for your clients.
Stressed out like a teething two-year-old..
Exacerbating the stress, your personal life might not match your career?
Experiencing extreme financial rushes*
*Both good and bad….
Which affects physical health, relationships, prosperity, and mental health.
Or maybe you’re flying in all those areas and simply want more.
More time with your family.
More business-class with your spouse to places that result in more sand between your toes.
Whatever it is for you…
We’ve got good news for you…
Cause soon you’ll be feeling like “hey, I got this”.
You’ll be waking up every morning to a stable and predictable financial feeling no matter where you are in the sales cycle or what’s going on with the economy.
Mojo money secure and available
Future money growing with beautiful purposes
You’ll be in control with a sense of calm.
And it starts by “making a decision” now.
What is Financial Wellbeing for Property Professionals?
Financial well-being is the understanding that you can mindfully spend and save your money. By having financial security, you can enjoy genuine freedom to make choices you love
Financial wellness is a new concept that’s sweeping the globe. How will it affect your employees?
A recent study found that 46% of workers spend at least three work hours each week thinking about their finances. That’s a huge percentage!
That’s right! 53% of workers have been stressing about their finances lately. Is that something you’re also experiencing?
Imagine what you could do with that extra $33 billion! Businesses in Australia are already seeing the benefits of investing in their financial wellbeing.
1 in 3 employees are distracted at work because of their out-of-control finances! That’s why we’re partnering with you to make your life easier. Get a free consultation with an expert whose sole focus is managing your money
Our Financial Wellness Property Professional Package is a tailored program to suit your business.
- Super options
- Risk profiling
- Budgeting hacks for sales agents
- Investing for lifestyle not just your future
- Property vs shares
- Mind over money
- Cash flow reinvented
- Growing and Protected Wealth
- Understanding financial wellbeing
DIVERSIFING WEALTH AND INCOME
A large percentage of your prosperity is tied up in real estate, from business equity, your home and investment properties or maybe even your office. As you know, long term you’re more than likely onto a winner however real estate can experience volatility and you would hate to be forced to make selling decisions from short term events.
We’ll help you diversify month by month with a tailored portfolio that complements your real estate exposure from maximising returns with money for contingency or events over the next 3 or 4 years to long term wealth creation.
HOW MUCH TAX SHOULD YOU BE PAYING?
Accounting and taxation issues are not only important to maximising your business and cash flow but important to maximising and initiating further wealth creation now, not just at tax time but now.
Being a busy agent and running a business, we find this becomes a lesser priority in the reality of your busy day.
We’re able to offer specialist cash flow advice and tracking tailored to the real estate industry. We’ll maximise every single claimable deduction including equipment, indemnity, insurances, items including a personal element like phone and cars.
Understanding trusts and applying the right strategies tailored to the real estate industry may incrementally enhance wealth creation. Important considerations such as CGT events, protection, money distributed to more favourable tax rates can have many benefits now and into the future.
Helping people with their real estate requirements and paying more than your fair share in tax should never come in the same sentence. Getting the tax system on your side creates the foundations on designing your life
BUY/SELL AGREEMENTS AND INSURANCE FUNDING
Real estate businesses with more than one owner face unique challenges in planning for the future. A buy-sell agreement is an arrangement between business partners to govern potential ownership transitions, including the “four Ds”: death, disability, divorce and disagreement.
One of the advantages of a buy-sell agreement is that can protect the company and the remaining owners by outlining how the departing owner’s shares are handled.
Advantages of a Buy-Sell Agreement in the Case of the Four Ds
- Death: In the event of an owner’s death, the surviving spouse or family members may inherit the shares of the company. The buy-sell agreement outlines how the remaining owner(s) or company can buy those shares. Often, the deceased owner’s family will sell stock to the remaining partner(s) in exchange for cash. A well-structured buy-sell agreement includes a life insurance policy so there is cash available to purchase the shares of a surviving spouse.
- Disability: Another advantage of a buy-sell agreement is that it provides for contingencies, such as an owner’s disability. There are many ways to structure this part of the agreement, but often insurance plays a big part which must be tailored to your profession and cover functions unique to the real estate industry. When an owner isn’t able to work, the other owners may buy him or her out from the disability payout. Or the agreement may mandate the sale of shares of the company to ensure the injured or sick owner would continue receiving income.
- Divorce: In a divorce settlement, an owner’s former spouse may be awarded a portion of the company. One advantage of a buy-sell agreement is that it outlines terms to ensure the former spouse is compensated. The agreement avoids the risk of having to manage the business alongside a co-owner’s ex-spouse or losing control of the company altogether. Tensions are often high in a divorce. It is important to protect the business from a new minority owner who may or may not have the best interest of the company in mind.
- Disagreement: Just like a divorce, businesses sometimes dissolve because of irreconcilable differences between owners. Buy-sell agreements can act similarly to a prenuptial agreement. They outline what will happen if the owners cannot continue their partnership. It is much simpler and less expensive to agree on the terms ahead of time than to battle it out later in court.
Clearly, the above points have the potential to ruin or seriously set back a profitable and well run real estate agency, so why don’t the majority of business owners have this set up or even if they do the agreement may not be binding or adequate in some cases?