MW Wealth Management: Your Financial Consultant
We are a fully licenced and registered financial planning services provider that empowers people to grow wealth through tested-and-proven principles and breakthrough methodology and technology.
MW Wealth Management Pty Ltd are authorised representatives of Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd Australian Financial Services Licence No.223135
Mark Wyld CEO
Over the last 10 years, Mark has built MW Wealth Management into an award-
winning practise recognised by IOOF and a finalist with the AFA. Mark has innovated the advice process solely to achieve results for clients, specifically shifting habits, beliefs and strategies so clients realise their goals.
Mark Wyld is a Sub-Authorised Representative of MW Wealth Management Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No. 402559. Authorised Representative No: 385196.
Transitioning through the financial services landscape over the last 9 years, winning awards and training with some of the most skilled and experienced coaches locally and abroad, Mark has constantly asked himself: “How can I better solve my clients biggest problems?”
The answer is the perfect answer doesn’t exist, however the pursuit of the question has lit a path of innovation, success, fulfillment, stress, doubt, fear and of course a business that pushes the status quo and witnesses first-hand life’s change.
Edmund Erquiza Senior Australian Financial Planning Manager/Analyst
Edmund is a financial consultant and manager who has 60 months of professional financial planning experience doing high quality Statements of Advice (SOAs) for various Australian dealer groups and Suitability Letters for a London-based financial planning firm. I am highly proficient generating simple to complex financial plans using state of the art Australian financial planning software such as Xplan, Charter Adviser Tools, Adviser Logic, and Adviser Net Gain. Moreover, I am competent as well in generating SOAs using the customized templates of various dealer groups. I am also competent in using British financial planning software such as Nucleus, Intelligent Office, Critical Expert, and Research Exchange. In addition, I am also responsible in mentoring new team members in applying due diligence procedures and in understanding the various financial planning software. I have also over 7 years of professional experience driving revenues for multi-national financial institutions.
Areas of Expertise include:
• Australian Financial Planning/Financial Analysis • Account Management • Risk Management • Financial Modelling • Policy Analysis • Strategic Planning • General Administration
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulatory Guide 146 Accredited Practitioner;
Excellent organization planning skills and multitasking skills;
Proven leadership skills in motivating staff to perform at peak levels;
Detail-oriented Manager/ Senior Strategist;
Strong analytical skills; and
Rapidly adopts to new technologies and is highly knowledgeable with MSWord, PowerPoint, and a broad range of Australian financial planning software such as Charter Adviser Tools, Coin, XPlan, Adviser Logic, and Adviser Net Gain.
Aira Andres Administrative Assistant
Aira is essential in helping our team –
● Build strong trusted relationships with Advisors and Clients
● Assist in facilitating the implementation of advice and coordinating relevant paperwork
● Liaise with clients regarding the implementation and management of their portfolios, Including liaising with fund managers when needed
● Communicate with clients and respond to client enquiries
● Data entry into CRM, ensuring Client Records are up to date and reconciling reports
● Assist in monitoring placement of investment advice/strategy until fully implemented
● Ensure client files adhere with required quality and compliance standards
● Extract and interpret notes and relay into CIQ in Xplan to produce CIQ so Paraplanner can commence work effortlessly
● Prepare client reviews
● Assist in submitting online applications via major platforms such as BT Panorama and Macquarie Wrap
● Assist in submitting risk quotes online via Zurich, TAL and AIA
● Follow Xplan threads and see tasks through to completion such as Compliance checklists and implementation of recommendation with investments
● Provide general administrative support
Kaycee Mabborang Digital Marketing Strategist
Kaycee Mabborang is a digital marketing strategist, she knows the ins and out of the Google product suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads), SEO, and Social Media Marketing. She knows how to connect them to work seamlessly for our decision-making processes for MW Wealth Management. Put simply, she helps MW Wealth Management make smart, fully informed decisions to help our clients achieve their goals.
Fun fact: Kaycee is a dog lover (she has 13) and loves travelling.